|–Liszt*, Eugene List And Vienna State Opera Orchestra* Conducted By György Lehel||Concerto No. 1 In E Flat Major|
|A1||–||1st Movement: Allegro Maestoso|
|A2.a||–||2nd Movement: Quasi Adagio|
|A2.b||–||3rd Movement: Allegretto Vivace - Allegro Animato|
|A2.c||–||4th Movement: Allegro Marziale Animato|
|B1||–Liszt*, Eugene List And Vienna State Opera Orchestra* Conducted By György Lehel||Malédiction For Piano And Strings|
|B2||–Liszt* Orch. Hubay*, Carroll Glenn And Vienna State Opera Orchestra* Conducted By György Lehel||Hungarian Rhapsody For Violin And Orchestra|
- Recorded At – Mozart-Saal, Wiener Konzerthaus
- Pressed By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Record Company – E.M.I. Records Limited
- Published By – Universal Edition (London) Ltd.
- Composed By – Liszt*
- Conductor – György Lehel
- Orchestra – Vienna State Opera Orchestra*
- Orchestrated By – Hubay* (tracks: B2)
- Piano, Soloist – Eugene List (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Violin, Soloist – Carroll Glenn (tracks: B2)
NotesThis is the first UK Mono version for this catalogue number.
Same cover art as Stereo version.
- Black labels with silver and red print
- "THE GRAMOPHONE CO. LTD." in rim text
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1963"
- "(A "Westminster" Recording)"
- "MADE IN Gt. BRITAIN" at bottom
- Front laminated
- Three-way flipbacks
- Medium sized "Mono" caption on front top right
- No catalogue number on spine
- "A Westminster Recording" below Category on back
- "Recording first published 1963"
- "Made and printed in Great Britain"
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd. Patents pending" on bottom flipback
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English only on back
- "Universal Ed. (London) Ltd." applies to track B2 only
- Recorded February 1962 in the Mozart-Saal, Wiener Konzerthaus, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Sub tracks in track A2 are not banded on vinyl
Advertised as a new release in "... List plays Liszt", Gramophone magazine, September 1964, p. 21.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - hand etched): WST 17025 A-1W G Rù 1 [G and 1 are stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - hand etched): WST 17025 B-1W R Rù 1 [R and 1 are stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): WST.17025A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): WST.17025B
- Other (Tax code embossed under side B label): M T
- Other (Corresponding mono Category on bottom flipback): CLP 1747
|CSD 1549, CSD. 1549, WST 17025||Liszt*, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Vienna State Opera Orchestra*, György Lehel||Liszt*, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Vienna State Opera Orchestra*, György Lehel - Piano Concerto No. 1 / Malédiction For Piano And Strings / Hungarian Rhapsody For Violin And Orchestra (LP)||His Master's Voice, His Master's Voice, His Master's Voice||CSD 1549, CSD. 1549, WST 17025||UK||1964|
|MS-808||Liszt*, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Vienna State Opera Orchestra*, György Lehel||Liszt*, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Vienna State Opera Orchestra*, György Lehel - List Plays Liszt (LP, RE)||Music Guild Records, ABC Records||MS-808||US||Unknown|