|A2||Song For A Sad Musician||4:41|
|A4||I'll Be Leaving Soon||2:31|
|A5||What Am I Living For||5:10|
|B2||The Little Prince||5:35|
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Published By – Getaway Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Artwork – Dave Field
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone – Johnny Almond
- Bass, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Colin Gibson
- Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano [Concert], Electric Piano, Vocals [2nd], Percussion – Ken Craddock*
- Design Concept – Dave Field, Jon Mark
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Dannie Richmond
- Engineer – Bernie O'Gorman
- Lead Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar, Classical Guitar, Percussion, Composed By, Arranged By – Jon Mark
- Photography By – Denis Waugh
- Producer, Remix – Bruce Botnick
- Tenor Saxophone, Concert Flute, Flugelhorn, Trumpet, Cornet, Oboe, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Geoff Condon
- Vibraphone, Flute [Bass, Alto And Concerto], Percussion, Backing Vocals – Johnny Almond
- Written-By – J. Mark* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3), K. Craddock* (tracks: A4)
Notes℗ & © 1972 CBS, Inc.
Manufactured by CBS/Sony Inc., Tokyo, Japan
"Conceived, written, produced and recorded in London, Paris, Los Angeles, and Hawaii."
|KC 31917||Mark-Almond||Rising (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia||KC 31917||US||1972|
|6.22 365||Mark-Almond||Rising (LP, Album, RE, RP)||Nova||6.22 365||Germany||Unknown|
|KC 31917, C 31917||Mark-Almond||Rising (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia, Columbia||KC 31917, C 31917||US||1972|
|LICD 600006 E||Mark-Almond||Rising (CDr, Album, RE, RM)||Line Records||LICD 600006 E||Germany||2017|
|CT 31917||Mark-Almond||Rising (Cass, Album)||Columbia||CT 31917||US||1972|