Tracklist Hide Credits
Adapted By, Arranged By – Current 93Engineer – David KennyGuitar, Bass – Michael CashmoreMixed By – David Kenny, David TibetMusic By – TraditionalPerformer [παυ] – Steven StapletonVocals – David Tibet
|B||How The Great Satanic Glory Faded
Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Whistle – Michael CashmoreElectric Guitar, Dulcimer [Electric] – Nicholas Saloman*Engineer – David KennyHorn [Snakehorn] – Steven StapletonLyrics By – David TibetMixed By – Steven StapletonVocals – David Michael Tibet*Voice [Intro] – Tiny TimWritten-By – Current 93, Tibet*
- Copyright (c) – Durtro
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ourobouros Music
- Recorded At – Simmel Acres Farm Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – Porky's Mastering
- Pressed By – Orlake Records
- Distributed By – World Serpent
- Distributed By – World Serpent Distribution
- Cover [Front] – Austin Osman Spare
- Cover [Inner] – Andrew King
- Lacquer Cut By – Denis*, George*
- Lacquer Cut By [From Vinyl Etching] – Porky
- Photography [Michael Natural Cashmore] – Russ And Michael
- Photography By [Mr. David Tibet] – Konori Suzuki
- Photography By [Mr. Tiny Tim] – Barley Vogel
- Photography By [Nick Saloman] – Jan Saloman
- Photography By [Steven Perez Stapleton] – Chris Wallis
Notes"This record is limited to 2000 numbered copies, and is released to celebrate Hallowe'en 1994." Comes in a gatefold sleeve, included is a 4-page 12" sized insert. The test pressing edition is limited to 20 copies and comes with signed and numbered insert listing recipients.
"Tamlin" is a traditional folk song from the British Isles, and Current 93 has adapted one of its many settings for this recording. This was recorded at the Simmel Acres Farm studio in the village of Randalls.
Mastered at Porky's.
Made in England
© Durtro 1994. ℗ Ourobouros 1994.
Durations and speed are not mentioned on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 021958 501062 >
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): DURTRO+025+I-1 ORLAKE A PORKY PRIME CUT. OF NIGHT; PERCHANCE OF DEATH, BUT CERTAINLY OF NIGHT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): DURTRO+025+II-1 PRIMED ✓ ORLAKE BUT O HOW FALLEN! HOW CHANGED FROM HIM, WHO IN THE HAPPY REALMS OF LIGHT CLOTHED WITH TRANSLUCENT BRIGHTNESS DIDST OUTSHINE MYRIADS THOUGH BRIGHT.
|DURTRO 025CD||Current 93||Tamlin (CD, Maxi, Ltd, Num)||Durtro||DURTRO 025CD||UK||1994|
|025||Current 93||Tamlin (12", Ltd, Art)||Durtro||025||UK||1994|
|DURTRO 025||Current 93||Tamlin (12", TP)||Durtro||DURTRO 025||UK||1994|
|DURTRO 025||Current 93||Tamlin (12", Ltd, TP)||Durtro||DURTRO 025||UK||1994|